Sunday, April 30, 2017

Baby Home Coming Outfit

Hi everyone I thought I would post a baby sweater and scratch mittens I made for my sister a couple of days ago to bring her new baby home in who is due any time now. This is not the first baby thing I have made before but it is the first baby sweater I have made. I will post the link at the end of this post as well as the pattern for the scratch mittens. This pattern was quite easy I did have a few mishaps with the collar and a few other elements of the pattern because they were a little unclear. I did enjoy this pattern because it made up quite quickly. It only took me 2 days to make and it came out quite lovely. I loved doing the scratch mittens they made up quickly and they were so easy and so cute.
Thank you for stopping by and have a critter happy day.
David, Baby Peacoat Pattern by Melissa Mall Inner Child Crochet
Baby Scratch Mittens Pattern by Happy Berry Crochet
Order # - OUT OF STOCK (Will NOT be Returning)

No comments:

Post a Comment